Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bann buddy requests!!! annoing me to hell

3 posters

Go down

bann  buddy requests!!! annoing me to hell Empty bann buddy requests!!! annoing me to hell

Post by frenzy856 Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:08 am

hi can some one put sawn of savvage of the ban list hees spamming my buddy messeges!!javascript:emoticonp('confused')
frenzy856
frenzy856
USER GROUP
USER GROUP

Back to top Go down

bann  buddy requests!!! annoing me to hell Empty Re: bann buddy requests!!! annoing me to hell

Post by xXxHAWK21xXx Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:33 am

hi... i really dont understand what your requesting???Do u want me to ban or unban someone???
xXxHAWK21xXx
xXxHAWK21xXx
Founder
Founder

Character sheet
KISSmyASS:

Back to top Go down

bann  buddy requests!!! annoing me to hell Empty Re: bann buddy requests!!! annoing me to hell

Post by frenzy856 Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:17 pm

un bann sawn off savage!! please he is spamming me with messeges
frenzy856
frenzy856
USER GROUP
USER GROUP

Back to top Go down

Post by SASops21 Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:44 pm

well i know im not kma anymore but just because your getting sapmmed doesnt mean that tong or hawk should unbann him. im not saying that he shouldent be unbanned but the fact that hes spamming you isnt the best reason to unban him
SASops21
SASops21
USER GROUP
USER GROUP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum