Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLAN DUEL MESSAGE ME IF U WANT TO JOIN

+5
jeffdogg/jeffeversmann
Assasins Creed
xXxHAWK21xXx
SASops21
Jimmy
9 posters

Go down

CLAN DUEL MESSAGE ME IF U WANT TO JOIN Empty CLAN DUEL MESSAGE ME IF U WANT TO JOIN

Post by Jimmy Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:21 pm

To My Fellow KmA Members!

affraid I am interested in puttin together a clan scrim 1v1 style for clan members. Was wondering who all would be intrested in a scrim? Ether pm me or reply to this! my xfire name is Jimmy147258

Last edited by Jimmy on Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jimmy
Jimmy
USER GROUP
USER GROUP

Back to top Go down

CLAN DUEL MESSAGE ME IF U WANT TO JOIN Empty Re: CLAN DUEL MESSAGE ME IF U WANT TO JOIN

Post by SASops21 Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:28 pm

lol i will get mauled but sure ill try it just tell me when on xfire. and if i dont have u added my xfire is sasops22
SASops21
SASops21
USER GROUP
USER GROUP

Back to top Go down

CLAN DUEL MESSAGE ME IF U WANT TO JOIN Empty Re: CLAN DUEL MESSAGE ME IF U WANT TO JOIN

Post by xXxHAWK21xXx Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:05 pm

Hey guys wat up.......we're so glad that u like our new site but we're not done yet so we're open for any suggestions Wink . And once we got our members list sign up and i'll be working on getting us a scrim with other clans Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
xXxHAWK21xXx
xXxHAWK21xXx
Founder
Founder

Character sheet
KISSmyASS:

Back to top Go down

CLAN DUEL MESSAGE ME IF U WANT TO JOIN Empty To All Admins

Post by Assasins Creed Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:36 pm

:P [color=green][b]I am glad that we got a new Clan website And this time this our real home . So those not who signing up yet pls take a time to register. And dont forget to complete the form as you can . And Put your Presentable Picture . Our Clan has a Matured Members. most of us Have a Degree And Professional . And we Know we have a lot of admins members That You guys not seeing for a while. Cause Some Of us is busy. Some of us is a Soldier , Navy; Marines, Doctor, Pilot,profersor Etc. [color=orange]{meronba}[/color][/b][color=black] :lol!: [b][color=red]like my job Computer Electronics Engineer designer :arrow: [/color][color=olive]{kubeta}[/color][color=black] :lol!: [/color][/b][/color][b]But Like i told To All members :study: take a note![/b][/color][color=blue][b] That your Admin is not Gonna be take away even you guys gone for so many years.[/b] As long Our Clan is still Here. [/color][color=violet]Long live The Kma!!! :queen: [/color]
Assasins Creed
Assasins Creed
Founder
Founder

Character sheet
KISSmyASS:

https://kmaclanservers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffdogg/jeffeversmann Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:34 pm

ok hell yeah jeffs in!!!!!! i'll get raped though unless i play my pimpin musik
jeffdogg/jeffeversmann
jeffdogg/jeffeversmann
USER GROUP
USER GROUP

Character sheet
KISSmyASS:

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffdogg/jeffeversmann Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:42 pm

jeffdogg/jeffeversmann wrote:ok hell yeah jeffs in!!!!!! i'll get raped though unless i play my pimpin musik
hey you guys... like my photo? haha i love it
jeffdogg/jeffeversmann
jeffdogg/jeffeversmann
USER GROUP
USER GROUP

Character sheet
KISSmyASS:

Back to top Go down

CLAN DUEL MESSAGE ME IF U WANT TO JOIN Empty lol!

Post by Assasins Creed Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:29 pm

[color=olive]Is Good but Whre Are you ? Lol[/color]
Assasins Creed
Assasins Creed
Founder
Founder

Character sheet
KISSmyASS:

https://kmaclanservers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zeroprecision Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:03 pm

I'll join in the scrimmage... I've gotten better, but tong keeps kickin my ass. Dammit. Oh yeah, hey Jimmy.
zeroprecision
zeroprecision
USER GROUP
USER GROUP

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:48 pm

sounds good guys ill wait for some more members to say if they want in and then ill start gettin it set up!
Jimmy
Jimmy
USER GROUP
USER GROUP

Back to top Go down

Post by frenzy856 Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:11 pm

but what happens if your plan fails? Shocked
frenzy856
frenzy856
USER GROUP
USER GROUP

Back to top Go down

Post by dr.noman Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:50 am

yo whats ups you guys havent herd from me in a wile im glad to be in the clan again i would love to be in the clan scrimish im in chicago IL when i get back home i will knife with you later

dr.noman
USER GROUP
USER GROUP

Back to top Go down

CLAN DUEL MESSAGE ME IF U WANT TO JOIN Empty Im game

Post by D3ATHRAGE Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:57 am

dont know how much i will help.I got good days and bad ones but i got ur back jimmy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
D3ATHRAGE
D3ATHRAGE
USER GROUP
USER GROUP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down