Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<{Kma}> Tags

4 posters

Go down

<{Kma}> Tags Empty <{Kma}> Tags

Post by Jarmo420 Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:59 am

king i will never wear the <{KmA}>, why because its not the real (KMA) clan its different, i would only wear KYA i forget the bullshit that was on the side of it king

Jarmo420
USER GROUP
USER GROUP

Character sheet
KISSmyASS:

Back to top Go down

<{Kma}> Tags Empty Re: <{Kma}> Tags

Post by SASops21 Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:44 am

well if your a part of this clan and you dont wear your tags your admin rites will be taken away. and if your "ok" with having your admin gone then thats wut we will have to do
SASops21
SASops21
USER GROUP
USER GROUP

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarmo420 Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:30 am

thats fine!!! (wtf were is the chair swing smiley face, that was the coolest one it look like a knife Mad)all that means is there one less knifer that knifes basically everyday. trys to get at less 250 kills today. plus i work, basically full fookin time, O and dont forget, when a noob go to advanced fook it who ever and types in knife kma dosent come up, id sit in your server with rights for hours and no one would in, sh!t half the time i would be the only kma member on for like 2 days and how do i know that, i had 56 on buddys list now its 17 after a month of and half, now its ppl who try knife everyday or go to there website, im not mad just telling you all what i think, true knifers will understand buddys on list will too. after the KYA server went down i took my tags off and didnt have rights after that, so read the first and second words again now, ones again i am king

Jarmo420
USER GROUP
USER GROUP

Character sheet
KISSmyASS:

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxHAWK21xXx Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:23 pm

Hey jarmo let me tell you something about KYA and <{KmA}> ................THEY BOTH THE SAME, SAME OWNER SAME MEMBERS. The only reason why we add KYA is for fun or let say a trial . But its the same management owns by me and tongcruz , so i hope after clearing up this issue to you , your gonna start wearing our original <{KmA}> TAG but if you dont want it its fine by me too but like SAS says i might have to remove your admin rights but like u said its fine by you soooooo..............see yah in game . by the way thanks SAS
xXxHAWK21xXx
xXxHAWK21xXx
Founder
Founder

Character sheet
KISSmyASS:

Back to top Go down

Post by zeroprecision Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:43 pm

Wasn't the original tags <(KmA)>...? I thinks SASops told me that...
What was the point of KYA?
It was stupid sh!t, and a lot of ppl almost quit...
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
zeroprecision
zeroprecision
USER GROUP
USER GROUP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down